Putty bubble phenomenon: during the construction of the bubble, after a period of time, the putty surface will blister.
1, the base is too rough, and the speed of batting is too fast.
2. Once the putty layer is too thick, it is greater than 2.0mm.
3, the moisture content at the grassroots level is too high, and the density is too large or too small. Because of rich voids and high moisture content of putty, it is impermeable and air is sealed in the void cavity, which is not easy to eliminate.
4. After construction for a period of time, the surface of the explosive bubble, mainly caused by uneven mixing, slurry contains powdery particles can not be dissolved, after construction, a large number of water absorption, swelling to form burst.
1. Appear the putty surface of large area bubbles, press the small bubbles directly with spade knife, scrape the bubbled surface with suitable putty again.
2. Putty is stirred evenly in general, standing for about 10 minutes, and then stirred again with an electric mixer on the wall.
3. When bubbles appear on the second or the last surface layer during the construction, a scraper should be used to break the bubbles before the watermark is eliminated to ensure that bubbles do not appear on the putty surface.
4, especially rough wall, the general base material as far as possible to choose coarse putty.
5. Under the condition of excessively dry wall or strong wind and light, wet the wall with clean water as far as possible, and wipe putty layer after the wall has no clear water.