The phenomenon of powder removal from putty powder is the phenomenon of powder touch by hand after construction and drying.
1. When the product exceeds the shelf life, the strength of the adhesive decreases significantly.
2, internal wall putty powder polishing time is not good, the surface has been dry and then polishing treatment will be powder.
3, the outer wall putty powder, the coating is thinner, in the summer high temperature, the moisture volatilization is very fast, the surface layer is not enough moisture to solidify, so it is easy to depowder.
4, improper storage of products, the moisture absorption after a significant drop in cohesion.
5. High water absorption at the grassroots level leads to fast drying of putty and no sufficient moisture for curing.
1. The product must be used within the shelf life. If it exceeds the shelf life, it must be tested and scraped. After passing the inspection, it can be constructed again.
2. The proper polishing time should be mastered when the inner wall putty surface is polished. The better period of polishing is to polish the putty surface immediately after the watermark disappears. Practice has proved that the finishing 1~2m2 should be flattened or polished.
3. After the surface of the outer wall of the putty is dry, it is necessary to make a moderate grinding and carry out adequate water spray maintenance. The general maintenance is divided into two or more times. If necessary, the transparent and closed primer is used as the second drenching solution with water (1:5). The effect will be better.
4, the product must pay attention to waterproof treatment, should exist in a cool and dry place, and ensure good seal.
5. In summer or high temperature and strong wind conditions, try to wet the wall with clean water before applying the putty, and then apply the putty when there is no clear water on the wall surface.